Helping management teams consistently grow value at their business, based on principles.
Criteria - preferred
Private Equity Financing
- Within five hours Pittsburgh, PA
- None! It is not our goal to “flip” the deal.
- Our preferred holding period is forever. - See End Structure
- We prefer to partner with entrepreneurs and business owners:
- who want to stay with their business until retirement
- who want to manage the business for ever-growing sales and profits
- who want to build their wealth by selling their product or service to their customers at a profit, and receiving that profit in the form of dividend payments, year after year
- who want an experienced business partner that can help maximize profits and grow the company with capital, and proven management experience.
Industries We Avoid:
- Drug discovery
- Bricks and Mortar retail
- Real Estate development/management
Industries We Prefer:
- Initial investment up to $2 million
Stage of Business Development:
- At least two years of sales history
- Products established in the market
- Strong management
- Lead or sole investor
- Director seat
- Management advisory
- Follow-on investments, if necessary
- Terry and Rick have been in business together since 1977.
- Between 1977 and 2000 launched six companies, acquired and grew five others.
- Since 2000 they have been making direct equity investments, in partnership with managements, of growing businesses.
- They sit on the boards of portfolio companies.
Peterson Brothers, Inc.
2009 Mackenzie Way
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Phone: (724) 940-7554
Fax: (724) 779-0039
Corry Office Mailing Address
29 W South St.
Corry, PA 16407
Peterson Brothers, Inc. is a holding company that owns interests in a diverse group of privately held businesses, along with the management teams at those companies.